BEST EVER PLAYDOH
I am always making the kids play-doh; it's one of their best crafty plays.
I can even get in there and play with the kids!
They have stolen all of my cookie cutters and my silicone molds lol,
but it's great watching them have so much fun, be creative,
and seeing how their little minds work.
1 cup plain flour
½ cup table salt
1 tbsp. cream of tartar
1-1 1/4 cup water
1 tbsp. olive oil
Gel colour of choice
Glitter if desired
1) Place all ingredients but your gel colour into a medium-sized saucepan
(put glitter in if desired), and mix with a metal spoon until smooth and all lumps are out.
2) Add your gel colour drop by drop until you are happy with your colour.
Please note that your colour will darken slightly when cooked.
3) On medium heat, cook your play-doh, constantly mixing until dough becomes pliable
and you can work it into a ball with your metal spoon. (5-7 mins)
4) Place dough onto baking paper on the bench, and knead dough when cooled slightly.
5) Once completely cooled, place into an airtight container.
It will be smooth and soft for months!
PRINT RECIPE HERE